We at StockNutra take pride in bringing you one of the best Private Label Turmeric supplements available. We offer unprecedented quality because all of our products are manufactured in-house and stored internally.
Prior to the beginning of the actual manufacturing procedures for our turmeric powder, there's the growth process of the plant as it ensures that we receive the purest and most quality form of the herb. In this article, we aim to explain a little more about how it is processed!
In fact, our Turmeric is processed before we begin with the real manufacturing mechanisms. This pre-manufacturing process relies on organic farming and it includes:
- Bed preparation for the plant
- Initial stage
- Matured stage
Organic farming ensures that our Turmeric is not only eco-friendly but also completely natural
In essence, these organic farming methods for Turmeric is related to the use of natural manures and biological pest control techniques instead of the use of harmful chemical pesticides that cause a wide variety of health problems.
Subsequently, when the plant is ready it's then harvested, washed and all the unwanted parts are removed (such as the roots). After that, there are five additional phases that are entirely focused on making the product as excellent as possible. These five stages are:
- Coloring (natural)
We care for the quality of the private label supplements that we offer and for this reason we take pride in the fact that we store our Turmeric in our GMP-certified facility.
Effective Utilization of the Turmeric quality criteria
In order to solidify the effectiveness and safety of our products, we rely on six primary quality criteria elements for our turmeric manufacturing processes. These criteria are:
1. Curcumin - The colour of Turmeric is attributed mainly to a group of related compounds defined as curcuminoids an curcumin. A spectrophotometric method is utilized for the qualification of curcumin.
2. Cleanliness - Determines the level of purity of the powder by relying on the ASTA Cleanliness Specifications for turmeric
3. Microbiology - Used to examine the values of different bacteria through the Microbiological Specification for Spices. The microbial load in herbs and spices is controlled by methods like the already mentioned steam sterilization
4. Pesticide residues - Clearly absent due to the use of organic turmeric plants. Nonetheless, this is used to measure the pesticide residue in spices that could result from chemical spraying
5. Aflatoxins - These are are a group of secondary metabolites of the fungi Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasticus. Aflatoxins in spices and herbs are mainly categorized into 4 categories (B1, B2, G1, G2) and there's a relevant table with the tolerance levels for Aflatoxins in spices that are being used
6. Heavy metals - This is used to measure the levels of certain heavy metals such as lead, cadmium and arsenic.
The end result is a fine powder that's clean of impurities and 100% organic. Being fully GMP and FDA compliant ensures that the Turmeric powder that we manufacture for supplement companies like yours is of the highest quality.
This means that we offer one of the most potent and renowned antioxidant compounds on the market currently, that's pure, harmless, completely organic and contains 95% Curcumin - the compound responsible for Turmeric's antioxidant properties.
How your supplement brand will benefit by introducing a Turmeric product
The Ayurvedic supplements (such as Turmeric) are definitely on the rise as of lately and researchers claim that anything Ayurvedic will see become a growing trend for the years ahead.
A report from the TechSi Research predicts a fascinating growth for these supplements in the next few years. In fact, they claim that the demand for Ayurvedic products will catapult by up to 16% in the period from 2016 through 2021.
The researchers point out to the increasing awareness of the benefits of these products as well as the government initiatives that encourage their usage in India. But the market growth will not be limited to just India - the US is already seeing an increase in demand for herbal supplements.
HERBAL SUPPLEMENT SALES IN THE US INCREASED BY 7.7% IN 2016
This is according to the Journal of the American Botanical Council as they highlight certain aspects like the consumer preferences shifting towards ingredients general health benefits.
This is obviously driving the significant growth of adaptogens and digestive health products. And the figures are actually rather impressive since this research indicates that 2016 was the second highest rate of growth for herbal supplements in over a decade!
Apparently, consumers spent around $7,452 billion on these products during the aforementioned year, which makes for an increase of roughly $530 million in comparison to 2015.
And they found that this was the 13th consecutive year of total sales growth for herbal supplements and a new milestone was set - 2016 was the first year in which the total US retails sales of these supplements managed to surpass the $7 billion mark.
Turmeric was the 10th most sold herbal supplement that year with an 85.5% increase in sales
This particular report also examined the specific sales data for every single herb. The data consists of dietary supplements in which a particular herb acts as the main ingredient in the formula.
Turmeric finds itself sitting comfortably at the 10th place with a total sales volume of $22,057,946 and a whopping increase of 85.5% compared to the previous year. Now that's a phenomenal position for an ingredient, still growing in popularity.
Actually, to put things into perspective here's a short list of some of the herbal ingredients that Turmeric managed to outsell:
- Saw palmetto
- Coconut oil
- Green tea extract
Yes, as you can clearly see, turmeric or curcumin was more sought-after than even much popular ingredients like coconut oil and saw palmetto.
The Google Trends chart for Turmeric supplements speaks volumes about the increase in demand for this potent herb
The demand for Turmeric supplements has been steadily increasing over the last 10+ years, as evident by this snapshot of the Google Trends. And apparently, the projections for the market growth of Curcuma are that it will continue its steady rise.
So obviously, your supplement brand has a lot to gain by including a Turmeric-based product in your line. And what's the best way to do that? By using StockNutra's superb private label supplements.
Our organic Turmeric Curcumin formula is affordable and effective
We are proud to offer a pure, 100% organic Turmeric Curcumin supplement (standardized to 95% Curcuminoids) that's not only of the highest quality, but it's also pretty inexpensive.
And you can also customize your Turmeric product exactly the way you want it, thanks to our extensive list of bottling, lid and capsule quantity options:
- You can choose from 8 different capsule quantities per bottle (starting from 30 all the way up to 360 capsules)
- There are 6 colours to choose from for the bottle
- We also offer 4 bottle lid colours
- And you can pick from 3 bottle label options - unlabeled, stock label (with your logo) or custom label
On top of that, our awesome Turmeric supplement contains Bioperine. It's an extract from black pepper and its role is to increase the absorption of dietary supplements and whole foods.
So, don't waste any more time with any other turmeric powder manufacturers. Put your trust in a reputable like StockNutra!
Make sure to give us a call now at 888-690-9093 or fill in our Contact Form and one of our representatives will contact you in a timely manner.
- Ayurvedic Products Market to Grow at 16% through 2021 - https://www.techsciresearch.com/news/1436-ayurvedic-products-market-to-grow-at-16-through-2021.html
- Herbal Supplement Sales in US Increase 7.7% in 2016 Consumer preferences shifting toward ingredients with general wellness benefits, driving growth of adaptogens and digestive health products- http://cms.herbalgram.org/herbalgram/issue115/hg115-herbmarketrpt.html?ts=1517321038&signature=5d6302a2bb887a62c4f21c3efa7bf409&ts=1517324294&signature=7111e15e522da3bd8c996a77cbe0300a